Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fourteen



My good friends Everly and Beth both
award me with the Stylish blogger award!
Thank you, thank you both so much!
I'm honored!
Now, Along with this award comes a
tag. The tag is to write seven random facts
about yourself. But because I have been
tagged by two different people, I will
Write fourteen... Just for you!
Here it goes!

1. I have lived at eight different houses/apartments.

2. I'm pretty much always in the mood to watch a
movie, but not always the same type of movie.

3. I love, love, love Fruit! basically any kind
besides Grape fruit.

4. I have a guitar... It's name is Steve Mcqueen.
Hey! They're supposed to be random!

5. I learned to tie my shoes when I was three
years old.

6. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress.
She's adorable!

7. I live in an attic that has been transformed
into a bedroom. It is my favorite place to be
in the whole world. Though I would like to
see Europe some day!

8. When I was little we lived on a ranch with
34 cows and 1 bull. For the most part I
absolutely loved it! The only down side
was that I thought The bull was going to
eat me. I now realize that he most likely
had know intention to do so... What a
relief!

9. I love walking!

10. I have a marble collection. It's beautiful!

11. I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of
random facts.

12. Last year, during our summer beach trip,
I happened upon a VERY big rattle snake!
I stood by it until my Dad/hero arrived with
a piece of plastic pipe to squash him with....
After his death we named him Colmen. I
can't quite remember why.

13. I love the Narnia books! Thanks C. S. Lewis!

14. I love swinging without shoes on! I'm not sure
If many people know this about me. But it's true!
It's a wonderful feeling!

Yours truly, Fairlight Crumb


1 comment:

Beth said...

I love you! And I love this list! And #11 made me laugh :)