Sunday, January 11, 2009

Two awards

First of all! I have been awarded with the snow flake award! Which is for people who notice the little things in life like the beauty of a snow flake.
So I'm going to award this one to Rita of Lovely Rita the meter maid's opinion and to Tessa of A blot of ink! WooHoo! For you two!

Also I was awarded with the kreativ award!
now what you do for this award is name six things your thankful for and then pass it on to others!
I'm thankful for...
My family.
My safety
My freedom
My Home
My church
and that God gave us the bible!
Now I'm passing this one on to Sabrina Blue of From Blue to you and to the Dutchess!
Congrats ladies!
A special thanks to Everly Pleasant for awarding me with those two lovely awards!
Fairlight Crumb

P.S. A series of old fashioned photos part two is coming soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You o so much darling Fairlight

The Dutchess said...

OO,my dearest Miss Crumb..how wonderful.Thank you for this sweet gift..I will make a post very soon..
With kind regards...your friend The dutch Dutchess:)

Beth said...

Hey you! I love you and CAN'T WAIT to see you this weekend!!! :)